Side Effects with the hCG Diet? My Story...

Opinions and viewpoints expressed on this page (with the exception of those left in the comments section by my readers) are very personal to the author. If you believe something on this page to be not factual, please, feel free to e-mail the author at carikay11@gmail.com and I will be happy to take a look. I am not a medical professional. I encourage each and every reader to meet with their physician before beginning any new diet and, if you feel your physician is not doing enough, seek a second opinion.

My Story: The Seduction of an Easy Weight Loss

Seemed like each time I visited Facebook, there were new photos of people who had lost great amounts of weight. The gal posting the pics is just somebody I know online and not in 'real life'. She seemed nice enough though.

Well, I've gained weight and struggled to get it off. In fact, from my numerous treatments to fix my anemia, I've gained a very stubborn 10 to 15 lbs that I could not get off again. I tried and tried but nothing was working. Even before I gained that amount, I had another 20 to 25 lbs I could easily afford to lose. . Seeing those weight loss photos was like dangling a squeaky toy in front of our overgrown lab pup. Eventually the temptation was too great. I wanted that!

Well, technically, I just wanted that extra weight off that I had gained from my treatments and maybe a few extra. Eating disorders run in my family so I've taken great care not to obsess about weight loss. Just being a size 10 would make me happy.

So, for a month, I watched post after post of people who had lost weight. Looking back now, I realize they were really only a handful of success stories but posted every so often, they seemed like far more. Didn't matter, I was hooked. I was willing to try it. I contacted my online friend who had recently become a distributor. I pestered her with many questions. Honestly, she couldn't answer a number of them but I didn't really mind. I was willing to try this out.

Visions of me in my old jeans were dancing through my head. Okay, I was in! I placed my order.

"There are lots of females out there who won't smoke, do drugs, engage in risk behavior (like skydiving), put themselves in situations of danger (walk alone at night), and help others ensure they stay same. But when it comes to losing 5lbs to 10lbs, it's like all the stop lights go off and everything is a green light even if it can compromise health."

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
at myfitnesspal.com (used with permission)

My Story: Hey, This Has Potential!

they got me hook, line and sinker

So, as I was saying, I pestered my online acquaintance with question after question about safety. She couldn't answer many of my questions but she excitedly added me to their company's support page on Facebook where other members were more than happy to share their hCG miracle stories. The page ended up being such a happy, fluffy place. Why do I say fluffy? Well, just seemed to fit. The posters made this diet sound perfect...a little too perfect. Come to find out, many of them were selling the diet but found that out after I was already on the diet.

Also, found out this is a 500-calorie a day diet.

That didn't sit well but when you see the pictures, what could it hurt to try, right? If it was too much, I could always just quit. I had just finished iron infusions and knew my ferritin levels were doing great and I was in no way anemic. Since anemia has been an issue in my life, I know I wouldn't have attempted this diet if my levels were too low, not with such low calories but since I was healthy, woohoo,I was ready to order!

What is the hCG Diet?


Now, this is the version I did but they are all similar.

Finding specific information about the diet is difficult, well, difficult until they have your money. Once I ordered my drops ($79.00 plus a hefty shipping charge), I received this email:

Welcome to XXXXXX!

I am here to help you be successful with your products. Please call, text or message me on Facebook when you have questions.

I see you ordered XXXXXX Drops. I want to go over a few things, The drops do not have to be refrigerated, but they need to be kept out of direct sunlight and heat. I just leave mine in the fridge and grab it when I'm on the go. I have attached phase2 recipes so you can take this time to look over what food you might like to eat. Being prepared is crucial to your success.

XXXXX DROPS: You will take the drops 3x a day 10 drops under your tongue. Hold it there for 30 seconds. No eating or drinking 15 minutes before and after. You can take up to 6 sets in a day, just add one if you are feeling overly hungry. The first 2 days you LOAD! You eat, eat, eat! This is VERY important. It gets your body ready to burn the stored body fat. You should eat fatty foods, pasta's, creamy sauces, pastries all the fatty foods you want and the goal is to remain full at all times. I try to get in every favorite bad food that I won't be having for awhile. On the 3rd day you continue the drops and eat CLEAN. Protein, Vegetables and fruit. The drops come with a folder with all the directions and food you can eat. You have to stay on the drops for a minimum of 21 days to up to 45 days. Then you follow a maintenance plan for 21 days.

I hope that you are doing well! Just wanted to tell you about this cool new video that I just watched from my new friend and respected colleague, Dr Charles. In it, he reveals a very unusual tip for a flatter belly in just 3 to 10 days. I watched it, thought it was brilliant, and figured you might find it very helpful too.
I hope that this was short and sweet enough for ya. Have an amazing day!!
. THIS is very important to lock in your new weight.

You will need a food scale.

Be sure to do your measurements and weigh daily.

You need to drink a gallon of water a day. IMPORTANT! (with lemon is acceptable)

Stevia sweetener is the only sweetener allowed. Powder or drops.

You can purchase flavored Stevia drops online. I use Amazon.

Mustard, Franks Original hot sauce and Braggs amino acids are allowed.

As the time approaches I'm sure you will have questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm here to help you be successful with XXXXXX."

Need to contact the author? You may e-mail Cari_Kay at carikay11@gmail.com

What does 500 calories look like?

Four Fruits in a Row

Here is the typical day:

Breakfast - water, herbal tea or coffee. You may have your fruit serving at this time.

Lunch and Dinner - four ounces at each meal of one of the following: beef, veal, buffalo, chicken breast, sea bass, flounder, sole, halibut, lobster or shrimp. Seasonings are fine. You also get four ounces of the following vegetables: spinach, chard, beet greens, lettuce, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onion, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus or cabbage.

You may have two servings daily of the following fruits: one medium apple, one medium orange, grapefruit or 1/2 cup strawberries.

You may also have two per day of a Melba toast, Grissini Breadstick or Wasa crackers.

Keep in mind, if you are losing slowly, they'll tell you that oranges, tomatoes or the grains may be stalling you. Many women cut those out as well to lose.

You are also told not to exercise but with so few calories, exercise would not be safe. Keep in mind, 500 calories i roughly the equivalent of a six-inch Subway sandwich. I read somewhere, and this makes sense, Jared lost a good amount of weight on three six-inch Subway sandwiches a day.

Four fruits in a row at AllPosters

My Story: What Did 500 Calories a Day Do For Me?

During Phase One ("loading"), I gained about three lbs. Gaining is encouraged. Eat whatever you want. Go crazy. Hey, no problem there. I know from prior diets, that's just a lot of water weight and easily lost. Still, binging and dieting...not a healthy cycle of eating. I read posts from women who made themselves ill during this time eating so much junk.

How did I do? I lost about 15 lb from my first day. That's not bad for a month, right? Well, remember, I had gained three lbs with loading so it really was only 12 lbs. Of those 12 lbs, I lost about 10 in the first two weeks. The second two weeks, I only lost a couple lbs. Ten lbs in two weeks is pretty awesome, no doubt but I've done other diets in the past (usually to lose baby weight) and had better success. I lost 12 lbs in two weeks on the South Beach Diet (which I kept off for quite awhile). After having my son, I lost about 20 lbs in a month and a half on Weight Watchers. So, can't say as I thought this diet was any more miraculous. As with the other diets, I was motivated and I did lose weight.

But, I did have some side effects with this diet that I've not experience before with any of the other diets.

Warning: personal female information...not for the squeamish

My period started early once I began the drops. That was unusual. My next period was only a few weeks after the first and it was the worst I can ever remember. It was so heavy that I was filling a pad hourly. I was feeling like I could pass out and struggling with intense dizziness. I had severe cramping on one side and it was just awful. For me, all of this is very concerning. I have had to get iron infusions for Anemia. Thankfully I had just had iron infusions and had really good ferritin levels or I think this would have been far more serious. They tested my ferritin that only one month before had been great and it was all gone! That has never happened to me before and the doctor and nurse were also stunned by my levels.

Taking a moment to say, if you have or have had anemia, please think twice before doing this diet. I'm so bugged now that there were multiple messages on the forum about how beneficial this was if you have anemia. I really believe they are putting lives at risk.

Other side effects: Hunger was typical. The first few days, as you can imagine on 500 calories, I was really, really hungry (and a mite grumpy). After that, there were days I didn't feel as hungry but having done other diets, I know that can be typical once your body adjusts to whatever you were doing.

Heart racing. I have had problems with my heart racing only when I am very anemic. I had just been tested and knew I was not anemic and yet I found the first weeks especially, my erratic heartbeat would wake me up each night. Every time I'd rest, it would really start pounding. Toward the end, my heart almost seemed to seize up and then would start pounding out of my chest. It was scary. It got to the point where I could lay down because I was getting worried I'd have a heart attack. That is when I knew I was done and had to see the doctor.

I knew, after that heavy period and the erratic heartbeat that that was it for me. My anemia is nothing to play with. The advice I received when I mentioned my side effects was not to talk to my doctor. I was doing this diet with a buddy and she kept suggesting that I contact my distributor to see what products they recommended. No, I am not kidding. Rather than seek medical attention, people selling this diet just wanted to sell me more products. And, that was the typical response whenever anybody posted about a serious side effect of any sort. For me, that was a major red flag. I wasn't taking this to my distributor. I was going to see my doctor and that was what needed to be done. I lasted about a month on what I believe is a dangerous diet. Let me clarify, yes, I do believe the 500-calorie portion of the diet can be potentially dangerous especially if you are not being monitored closely by your physician

Do hCG Drops Really Make People Lose Quickly?

What's REALLY happening

No! No! No!

Study after study has shown that people taking hCG lose the same amount at people taking the placebo when they do the same 500-calorie diet.

Here is why people lose so quickly the first couple weeks:

*** Roughly 3,500 calories equal a pound. ***

Now, let's take a moment to click this link to find out how many calories you burn on average a day:

WebMD's Metabolism Calculator

It may even be a little higher than this on average.

Let's use me for an example:
- According to the calculator I burn about 2350 calories a day (well, I did before the hCG diet).
- So, on the hCG diet, you are getting about 500 calories a day.
- For me, 2350 - 500 = 1850
- That means that on a 500-calorie diet, I'm burning an extra 1850 calories a day which is roughly just a bit more than half a lbs a day!
- What a coincidence, on the hCG diet, I was burning, on average just over half a lbs a day well, plus I burned all that money on perfectly useless hCG drops (without any hCG).

After two weeks, though, I was struggling. I had days where I gained on only 500 calories a day and you'll see that a lot of the hCG thread. That is a sign your body has gone into starvation mode and your metabolism is slowing way, way, waaaaaay down. By the way, that's a bad thing!

If you're doing the drops, remember they are illegal and according to their own label, this is not a bottle of hCG. Look up what those measurements mean, 3x,6x,12x, etc... It would be like taking an empty wine bottle, filling it with water, adding one drop of wine, shaking it well and then selling it as wine.

A better way to lose is to talk to your doctor first (can't stress that enough now). Ask about doing a 1500 or so calorie diet. While you may not have the dramatic weight loss the first two weeks, believe me, you'll likely soon pass your hCG friends who are stalling and gaining. Plus, you have the added bonus of not messing up your metabolism. Three months later and my metabolism is still so slow. I am talking to so many other people too who got fatter after they finished the diet even while eating healthy. Please, keep this in mind!

My Story: After the Diet

Woman walks by Diet Books section divided into 'Fiction' and 'Nonfiction.' - New Yorker Cartoon

After going off the diet, I just went back to eating normally. I was not overeating. No doubt whatsoever that my stomach shrunk and I'd get full quickly but weight started going up a bit too quickly for comfort. My doctor figured out my basil metabolic rate and we both realized there were serious problems because I was eating below that amount and gaining!

I found that I was still eating a lot less than I did before this diet and I was gaining. That did not seem right at all.

So, in between doctor visits, after assuring my doctor I was not doing the 500-calorie thing anymore, I decided to try the hCG diet without the hCG. It's true. No, I'm wasn't doing the 500-calorie a day diet. That would be foolhardy. After I started experiencing side effects from the diet, I spent hours and hours reading everything I could online.

Did you know they found that people doing the hCG could double their calories and still lose the same amount? In fact I found posts from people who were eating 1200 to 1300 calories with hCG and losing just as quickly. In fact, they didn't seem to have the weight gain problem after they went off the diet. Well, now of course I know that was because their bodies didn't have to go into starvation mode which slows the metabolism greatly. They could also exercise without feeling like they'd black out.

I also found sites where people had added their 'cheat' foods and had lost just as quickly. It was recommended that you not add a cheat food while plateauing but if you were losing, didn't seem to slow down the loss any. So I realized you could eat more foods, have more calories and still lose weight.

Did you know there are people sharing their "hCG Diet Without the hCG" diets and showing just as much success? Just seems as if hCG may not be as important to the diet as you might believe.

Honestly, though, I'll let you in on a little secret. My 'Non-hCG hCG Diet' was really just more about eating healthy and taking in a bit less than I am expending. Perhaps the hCG diet was beneficial in that regard, it taught me to really watch portions, weigh food and be a little more careful with what I eat. I can do that without the placebo drops.

Anyhow, I lost almost the exact same amount of weight the first week with my non-hCG hCG diet but, after a week, we realized some of my complications were more serious and my doctor asked me to toss the diet and just work on getting healthy and that's what I did. I was not overeating but the weight plus some extra for good measure piled right back on. I ended up going through several months of appointments.

My goal with this page is just to present another story of somebody who had some serious concerns about the diet. Yes, the weight came off, but I pretty much stalled after two weeks and lost very little after that. I then started gaining once I was off even while being very careful about what I was eating.

Sadly, once I started having more serious side effects and went off the diet, I also lost the support that I had. No longer was I getting daily messages about how I was doing. In fact, one gal and I were messaging daily and she stopped initiating messages once I started having problems from this diet. Then again, she just became a distributor and I suspect she didn't want to know what was happening. Update: apparently she doesn't want to hear about my side effects so even though we run into each other quite a bit in real life, she unfriended me on Facebook. She even insinuated that I had a 'fake' brand even though we both had the exact same drops. I have to admit, that makes me a little sad.

Woman walks by Diet Books section divided into 'Fiction' and 'Nonfiction.' - New Yorker Cartoon at AllPosters

Side Effects of this Diet

According to Discovery Health, some side effects of this diet are blood clots, headaches, leg cramps, restlessness, constipation, hair thinning, depression, breast growth in males and ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome which can be life threatening.

On top of these side effects, I've commonly seen women post about major hair loss, gall stones, dizziness and heavy bleeding during periods. My doctor also mentioned that the kidneys and bladders have been affected in people they have seen there.

Articles on the Safety and Effectiveness of the hCG Diet

Sudden Death Associated with Very Low Calorie Weight Reduction Regimens While not about the hCG diet per se, this does give one pause as to the safety of any low-calorie diet. This doesn't mean you'll die if you try the diet. Hey, I'm still here but it does make you realize there are some serious consequences to taking part in such a low-calorie diet.

Is HCG a health risk for dieters? Some doctors fear it isAfter seeing patients in the ER who had been doing this diet, some physicians are expressing concern.

The Dangers of the HCG Diet: A Cardiologist's Perspective This cardiologist has serious concerns about the hCG Diet.

Dangers of the Very Low Calorie Diet Great article that explains why so many of us had heart or gallstone formation problem while on this diet. Great article!

The Hidden Dangers of The hCG Diet Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner discusses the dangers of this diet. He also shares a bit more of the history behind the diet, including why it disappeared and recently reappeared back on the market.

HCG Diet Products Are Illegal FDA's Warning about over-the-counter hCG diets.

Does the HCG diet work - and is it safe? The Mayo Clinic's take on this diet as well as potential side effects.

The Truth About hCG for Weight Loss WebMD's take on this diet as well as potential side effects.

Five Truths About the hCG Diet as Controversy Evolves Discusses what is really true about this diet including side effects and why so many people gain back even more weight after they are done with this diet.

Long-discredited hCG diet makes a comeback An article in the Chicago Tribune about this diet.

HCG Diet: Junk Science That Just Won't Go Away An article by Dr. Braunstein, Chair of the Department of Medicine, Cedars Sinai

HCG is just an Expensive Weight Loss Placebo An article by by Dr. Steven Jepson, M.D.

Danger of Hcg Diet: Heart attack and fluid retention FDA warns "Not Safe" Please remember, heart attacks are a side effect of this diet.

HCG Diet Review - Does it Work?: No Evidence For Safety and Efficacy An article by Bill Sukala, PhD on the gimmick of the hCG diet.

HCG Diet An Evidence Based Review Want to know what research is showing about this diet? Joe Cannon put together a wonderful page with all the results.

HCG and cancer Interesting thread on eHealth by people who believe their cancers may have been caused or spread by the hCG diet.

HCG Diet Dangers: Is Fast Weight Loss Worth the Risk? An article in USNews that discusses some of the dangers of this diet.

Fad Diets and Fertility This article discusses how diets under 1,000 calories a day can threaten a woman's future fertility.

The hCG Diet Scam Exposed Fortunately, hCG drops don't contain hCG but if they did, this article talks about what might really be expected from them.

Diet Spotlight: Does the hCG Diet Work? Prevention's warning that this diet may cost you your life.

Local Kalispell Woman reports removal of her gallbladder required because of HCG diet While doing this diet, I saw that a distributor was having surgery for the same thing.

The dangers of a 500 calorie diet. This crash diet may come with some very serious consequences. Is your weight really worth the risk?

The HCG Diet is Dangerous For the Heart Yet another article discussing the serious side effects that accompany this diet.

Research into the Dangers of Very Low Calorie Diets A collection of studies about the dangers of very low calorie diets. I experienced some of the heart affects myself. There are very real dangers with this diet.

Better Business Bureau: Be wary of diet products containing HCGEven the BBB is warning against this diet!

Effect of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Diet on Patient Outcomes In the Annals of Pharmacotherapy - A write up on deep vein thrombosis and the hCG diet (oral drops).

Should a Christian get involved in Multi-Level Marketing? About MLM schemes in general

The Truth About the hCG Diet Plan Yet another article on why you really should avoid this diet.


HCG diet blamed for killing West Chester mom They believe her heart just couldn't take the very low calorie diet.

My Story: What I Have Taken Away From This Diet

  1. A net gain of roughly three lbs up from my starting weight. Weight was creeping up so started my own version of this diet (same foods, more calories plus a bit of exercise) to stop from gaining it all back. When your body goes into starvation mode, your metabolism slows way down which accounts for the weight gain when people finally stop this diet. My doctor eventually made me stop even that version so, even with watching what I ate and not overeating at all, I did get back to where I was heavier than when I began the diet. I am hearing from others that they gained back even more as well.
  2. Some rather serious side effects. My cycle was really messed up. My periods were coming more frequently and far heavier than they have ever been. The worst was the one right before I stopped the diet. I think increasing my calories again helped get me back on track. This diet did cause some heart problems for which I've been monitored by physicians. The change in my cycle caused a lump to form in my breast (which was found while monitoring my heart and we know it wasn't there a couple months prior...and, no, it wasn't more easily felt because I'd lost weight...by the time they found it, I had already gained back a bunch of weight) and the heavy cycle banished all my ferritin and iron stores from my body. I had to go through a month and a half of iron infusions at the Cancer Center.
  3. In the midst of this diet, I was so happy to be losing and the thought of making money was tempting. With the pressure to sell, I did look into being a distributor but as I started experiencing more and more side effects, I knew I just couldn't do it and went off the drops entirely. You can make money selling these products but at what expense? When I spoke with the FDA, they let me know this is an illegal product. I've never had any serious side effects from a diet and could never recommend it. I've also never done a diet that changed my body shape (clearly lost muscle and gained fat). I really do believe there are healthier ways to lose weight and keep it off.

August 2013 Update


AUGUST 2013 UPDATE:

If you've read my page, you know that after I had to stop this diet all the weight came back plus some. So incredibly frustrating since I was really watching my calories. To add insult to injury, when I got back to my starting weight, those clothes were too tight! I realized that I had lost muscle and gained fat as a result of this diet and the best way I can describe how I felt was lumpy. A number of people shared with me that they did Weight Watchers successfully after gaining in the long run on this diet. With my new found motivation after doing such a number on my health and body, I waited until my body sufficiently recovered (several months) and began Weight Watchers. I'm happy to report that after seven weeks, I got back down to the weight where I had to stop the hCG diet. True, the 500-calorie diet took just over four weeks to get there when I did that diet but it negatively impacted my health and cost me so much in medical expenses not to mention all the lost time. I compared my measurements when I was this weight from the hCG diet and, no surprise, I've lost inches even though I'm the same weight. Clearly I have more muscle and less fat than when I had completed the hCG diet. This time I'm exercising and eating triple the calories. A few extra weeks is not a big deal at all and so worth it.

To Report an Illegal Product

If you found a website that you believe is selling an illegal dietary supplement or biological product, the FDA asks that you report it here:
Reporting Unlawful Sales of Medical Products on the Internet

If you'd like to report an e-mail promoting a medical product or supplement that you think may be illegal, you can forward the email to webcomplaints@ora.fda.gov.



  • HCG Injections Side Effects - HCG Diet and Weight Loss

    www.hcgweightloss.com/hcg-injections-side-effects

    People on HCG Weight Loss Program may worry about HCG side effects. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what HCG is; HCG is actually an acronym which means


  • Hcg- side effects - Weight Loss Alternatives - MedHelp

    www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss-Alternatives/Hcg--side-effects/...

    This is a discussion on MedHelp about Hcg- side effects. Community members of MedHelp provide help, support, guidance and discussion around the topic of Hcg- side effects


  • HCG Diet Side effects - fatigue, no hunger (tips to prevent hcg ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWJ1CQxKtk

    HCG Diet Side effects - fatigue, no hunger (tips to prevent hcg diet side effects)


  • HCG Side Effects: What You Should Know MyDietArea

    www.mydietarea.com/hcg-side-effects

    HCG Side Effects: What You Should Know. Any diet program can cause some side effects if your body is even mildly shocked from eating new and different types of food ...


  • Side Effects of hCG Diet Shots

    hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Shots-Side-Effects.htm

    Side Effects of hCG Diet Shots. First, it is important to understand the purpose of hCG and understand its effects on the human body.


  • HCG Side Effects In Women? - HCG Diet Dangers?

    www.hcgdietdangers.com/hcg-side-effects-in-women

    I know many women who are worried about any side effects associated with the HCG diet. Many of them ask me if there will be any dangers or lasting effects that range ...


  • HCG Diet Side Effects

    www.hcgdietcommunity.com/HCG-Diet-Side-Effects

    The HCG diet plan has actually been around for approximately 60 years after being developed by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons. It is completely safe to do with very little to no ...


  • Read our Real HCG Diet Reviews: Side Effects and Dangers - HCG ...

    hcgdietdangersexposed.com

    Exclusive HCG Diet Reviews and learn about the HCG Diet Side Effects and Dangers. Before buying the HCG Diet make sure to read all the HCG Diet information provided ...


  • Side Effects with the hCG Diet? My Story...

    www.squidoo.com Diet & Nutrition Weight Loss

    You may have seen the photos posted relentlessly on Facebook by a friend of yours. 'So and so lost 25 lbs in one month! ' 'I lost three lbs in one day! ' 'Join me and ...


  • HCG Diet Side Effects

    www.hcgdietsideeffects.org

    Learn about any HCG side effects or dangers so you can do the HCG diet the safe way.


  • hCG Diet Side Effects on Menstrual Cycle - Buzzle

    www.buzzle.com/articles/hcg-diet-side-effects-on-menstrual-cycle.html

    Dec 19, 2011 hCG diet indeed provides quick weight loss, but it is also accompanied by many side effects. Here is more on how this diet affects the menstrual cycle.


  • HCG Injection Side Effect eHow - eHow How to Videos, Articles ...

    www.ehow.com Health Conditions & Treatments Infertility

    HCG Injection Side Effect. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, otherwise known as HCG, is a hormone excreted during pregnancy through the placenta. Using HCG injections


  • Diet Coke Side Effects Diet Drink Addiction

    www.dietdrinkaddiction.com/diet-coke-side-effects

    Hopefully you have read in my story the Diet Coke side effects that I experienced during my nearly 10 year addiction. If you havent please stop and read my two ...


  • HCG Side Effects eHow - eHow How to Videos, Articles &

    www.ehow.com Conditions & Treatments Prescription Drugs

    HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone used to stimulate the production and release of eggs for fertility. As with all prescription medications, side ...

  • HCG Diet HCG

    hcg-diet.org

    The leading HCG Diet website that gives you the answers, tools and support to lose weight with HCG. Join the revolution!

  • Are There Any Dangers or Side Effects With The HCG Diet?

    www.hcgdietdangers.com

    Are there any HCG Diet Dangers Or Side Effects? Learn the truth about the HCG diet here so you can lose weight the safe and easy way.

  • HCG (chorionic gonadotropin ) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects -

    www.drugs.com/hcg.html

    HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women. Includes HCG side effects, interactions and indications.

  • Bad Side Effects Of Hcg Injections For Weight Loss

    www.livestrong.com Weight Loss Side Effects of Weight Loss

    Jun 14, 2011 Bad Side Effects of HCG Injections for Weight Loss. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, has approved the hormone HCG, or human chorionic ...

  • Iron Infusion Side Effects - My Story - Squidoo : Welcome to

    www.squidoo.com Healthy Living Diet & Nutrition

    Hi. My name is Kay and I have iron deficiency anemia. Because of my anemia, I have been getting iron infusions for the last year and a half. During my second series ...

  • Acai Berry Side Effects - My Acai Berry Story

    www.acaiberrysideeffects.tv

    Are you curious whether or not Acai Berry has any harmful or frustrating side effects? Read about my experiences with Pure Acai Berry and find out how I lost weight ...

  • HCG Side Effects anyone? - Weight Loss Alternatives - MedHelp

    www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss-Alternatives/HCG-Side-Effects...

    Just researched side effects: "Mood swings and high blood pressure can also be attributed to the intake of HCG." Anyone having these or other side effects such as ...

  • HCG DIET: User ratings for effectiveness, side effects, safety and ...

    www.webmd.com WebMD Home Vitamins & Supplements

    Read user ratings and reviews for HCG DIET on WebMD including side effects and interactions, treatment effectiveness, ease of use, safety and satisfaction.

  • Side Effects Of Hcg Drops LIVESTRONG.COM

    www.livestrong.com Eye Health Side Effects of Glaucoma Drops

    Mar 15, 2011 Side Effects of HCG Drops. HCG drops contain human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone produced by the placenta during the early stages of

  • HCG DIET INFO - THE LEADING HCG DIET AUTHORITY -

    hcgdietinfo.com/hCG-Side-Effects.htm

    hCG Diet Plan Side Effects - Learn about the side effects of the hCG Diet Plan shots and drops

No comments:

Post a Comment