Weight Loss for Moms

Struggling Through Diet After Diet


I started my first diet when my first son, Connor, was around six months. It lasted, maybe, two weeks. I just couldn't seem to get motiavated to eat more healthy. I kept telling myself there was always time later to start dieting. The problem was I just couldn't ever seem to find that time. We had always planned on having a big family so when Connor was six months I got pregnant with my second son, Tanner. After Tanner was born I was so busy raising a newborn baby and a 18 month old every time I would try a new diet I would give up right away. Then I got pregnant again with my daughter, Rylie. After Rylie came Jackson, my 10 month old. We didn't plan on having anymore children so after Jackson I decided enough was enough I slowly started to get more and more motiavated to try to eat healthier.
I hope that you are doing well! Just wanted to tell you about this cool new video that I just watched from my new friend and respected colleague, Dr Charles. In it, he reveals a very unusual tip for a flatter belly in just 3 to 10 days. I watched it, thought it was brilliant, and figured you might find it very helpful too.
I hope that this was short and sweet enough for ya. Have an amazing day!!
. Maybe I was just waiting until I was done having kids, but I was tired of always being embarrassed about my weight. I knew it was time for a change.

Who Likes Exercising?


I was starting to eat a little better. I was getting grilled chicken instead of breaded, I switched everything to low fat or fat free. I stopped eating greasy food. I only allowed myself to have one diet cherry coke a day. So now I was ready to start exercising. I started out slow, taking the kids for a walk (which is a bit of a challenge with four kids). I eventually worked my way up to using an exercise bike. My husband bought me the Wii game for christmas to use and it was a big help. Not only does the Wii fit help you exercise, it keeps track of your weight gain/loss for you so you can see how well you're doing or if you need to work a little harder. It took my a while, but I started to notice that my jeans seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. I was feeling better than I had in years. I had more energy to chase the kids around and I wasn't feeling tired all the time. I found that once I start to losing weight the more motiavated I got.

Trying To Stay Healthy

Today I have lost 30Ibs and I have about 15-20 left to go. I'm always looking for new ways to stay fit and healthy. I've come to realize that I'll never be able to go back to the way I was before, eating whenever and whatever I wanted. I'm always going to have to watch what I eat and I'm always going to have to keep active. It's easy to get bored with exercising, so I'm always looking for new programs to try to keep me from getting bored and giving up. I like to mix up my exercise routine every now and then. I love trying new and different ways to exercise. Just remember all people are different, what works for one person doesn't always work for another. I like to try all kinds of different exercise programs, but some people are better off finding one that works for them and sticking to it. As long as you don't give up there is always hope!

Here is a List of Different Exercise Programs

Here's a list of different exercise and diet programs that I thought looked interesting. Feel free to go check them out and let me know what you think! Also if you have one you like feel free to add it to the list.


  • Weight Loss Women's Health Magazine

    www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss

    Our slimming tricks, healthy diet ideas, tasty nutrition plans, and inspiring success stories will help you lose weight fast.


  • Weight Loss Forum

    weight-loss.fitness.com

    Weight loss Forum.com - free weightloss community. Discuss weightloss and diet ideas with other people. View other success stories and find your motivation.


  • How Celebrities Lose Weight - Celebrity Diets, Workouts, & Weight ...

    www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com

    Find Out How Celebrities Lose Weight! Your Ultimate Source for Celebrity Bodies! The Celebrity Diets and Workouts of Hundreds of Stars! Celebrity Diet and Workout ...


  • SLIMQUICK SLIMQUICK Official Site - Weight Loss for Women ...

    www.myslimquick.comFree Trial Login Special Offers Find Your Product

    Women lose and gain weight differently from men. SLIMQUICK gives women an advantage on weight-loss thats tailor-made just for them. Each product is


  • Weight Loss Success Stories

    weight-loss-story.blogspot.com

    Rishi had been overweight all his life until age 25. Both his parents were also overweight. When he was in his early 20's he watched his father undergo


  • Weight Loss Articles - Find Weight Loss Related Articles on ...

    www.articlesbase.com Sports and Fitness

    Find Weight Loss articles at ArticlesBase.com a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Weight Loss content for your website ...


  • Weight Loss Diet Plan, Best Diet Plan to Lose Weight, Diet Plan ...

    www.desidieter.com

    DesiDieter offers scientifically formulated weight loss diet plans which can be accessed in the vicinity of your home, office infact anywhere.


  • Weight Loss & Diet Plans - Find healthy diet plans and helpful ...

    www.webmd.com WebMD Home

    From healthy diet plans to helpful weight loss tools, here you'll find the latest diet news and information


  • Weight Watchers - Helping People Lose Weight for 50 Years

    www.weightwatchers.com/plan/index.aspxFind a Meeting Weight Watchers Online Food & Recipes

    Information on how Weight Watchers works. Learn about our healthy weight loss plans. Stop fad diets and successfully lose weight and keep it off.


  • Weight Loss - How To Information eHow

    www.ehow.com Health Diet & Nutrition

    Don't just sit there scratching your head, find useful info on Weight Loss on eHow. Get essential tips and learn more about everything from Can You Still Lose Weight ...


  • LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose Weight & Get Fit with Diet, Nutrition ...

    www.livestrong.comMyPlate Login Diet & Nutrition Track Calories Daily Plate

    LIVESTRONG.COM offers diet, nutrition and fitness tips for a healthier lifestyle. Achieve your health goals with LIVESTRONG.COM's practical food and fitness tools ...


  • 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet! famous weight loss support

    www.3fatchicks.com

    Weight loss support, forums, blogs, articles and more. Created in 1997, 3FC is one of the best known and supported weight loss forums on the internet!


  • Weight Loss Coaching - Take Shape For Life - Weight Loss

    www.tsfl.comShop How It Works BeSlim Club The Program

    Take Shape For Life is a weight-loss program using Medifast Meals. Skilled, caring personal Health Coaches are there to help you achieve lasting weight loss and live ...


  • FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

    www.fitday.comLog In How Many Calories Create Free Account

    Track and analyze your nutrition, weight loss, diet and fitness over the web. Its free and private!

  • Walking for Fitness - Weight Loss - Exercise

    walking.about.com

    Complete guide to how to walk for fitness, weight loss and recreation. Where to walk, what shoes and gear to wear, how to find walking clubs and how to train for ...

  • How To Lose Weight Fast With Exercise Quick Weight Loss Diets

    www.weightloss-hq.biz

    Read how to lose weight fast and burn fat away. Learn the best way to lose belly fat with a diet, fitness program and supplements.

  • Garcinia Cambogia for Weight Loss - Dual Action Fat Burner

    www.garciniacambogiaforweightloss.com

    Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss is the real thing, even Dr. OZ calls the extract as the Holy Grail of weight loss. Learn how it can help you lose weight.

  • NowLoss.com How To Look Good Naked For Free

    nowloss.com

    See how to lose weight fast, build muscle, get curves and other ways to look better naked at NowLoss.com

  • HASfit's Free 30 Day Teenage Weight Loss Program - Weight Loss

    hasfit.com/teenage-weight-loss-for-teens

    HASfit's FREE 30 Day Teenage Weight Loss Program. Weight Loss For Teens in Only 30 Days. The best teenage workouts plan and teenage exercises that you can do at

  • Lose Weight Diet 2013

    daploseweight.com

    8 products for preserving youth. According to the news portal Natural News, scientists have collected the results of numerous studies in recent years and named eight ...

  • MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

    www.minimins.com

    Weight loss support forum, to help others lose weight with various different diets. A large community of people trying to lose weight on their Weight Loss Journey.

  • Diet and Weight Loss

    www.diet.comFat Flush Diet 3-Day Diet Diet Plans Metabolism Boosters

    Diet.com provides diet, nutrition and fitness solutions. Use our free weight loss tips and tools, healthy recipes and fitness videos to meet your weight loss goals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment