Is Tae-Bo Dead?

Daily Tae-Bo To Be Strong

Created by Billy Blanks in 1975, Tae-Bo is comprised of boxing, dancing along with Tae Kwon Do. This combination is a strength definining workout that gives great end results. Uppercuts, jabs and round house kicks make up a large portion of this complete workout. Dance is minimal here. However, the background music is quite upbeat and motivating. You will soon discover that Billy Blanks is a great instructor as he coaches you through the workouts. Allow me to give a little more detail about this fantastic workout program...

If you recall, back in the late 90's, Tae-Bo was all the craze in the fitness world. Practically, everyone jumped on it's bandwagon, even A-list celebrities were doing it. You could not watch some late night television without coming across a Tae-Bo infomercial. People boasted about quick and easy results; not to mention how strong they felt. That kind of advertisement made me give this product a first hand interest. My first interest did not prompt me to grab my telephone to order the VHS set right away. The routines depicted in the Tae-Bo infomercial looked pretty darn difficult to execute. After all, I wasn't used to this type of workout regimen. My second thought was, "I need a lot of motivation to start a program like this!". Now, setting yourself up with motivation is another workout in itself. It was high time that I did some motivating.

On my average 5'4" frame, I carried about 165 pounds and it became a health issue for me as I was only 19 years old. All of the "happy eating" and empty calorie drinking that I was doing with my friends surely took its toll. I began to have trouble sleeping well at night coupled with joint and foot pains. I knew I was too young to be experiencing these sort of health problems. The Tae-Bo infomercial crept back into my thinking canal, and then the lack of motivation quickly kicked it out. It took two more years of crash diets and fads to finally bring my thoughts back to Tae-Bo, I went to a local sporting good's store and bought the 4 DVD series.

As mentioned, I was really unmotivated to start this seemingly extrenious new exercise program. When I walked out of the sporting good's store with my purchase, I became motivated with making that first step. Some people could attest to the fact that sometimes they want to embark on a new endeavour but quickly put it to the back burner due to unforseen distractions. While this may be true for some, that was not going to stop me. I was on a roll, great health could be mine to have and Tae-Bo was the answer! On the way home, I began to list ways I was going to implement this in my daily social life. The more I thought and listed, the more motivated I became to get healthy.

Some experts would recommend that you start a diet on a Sunday or Monday so that it corresponds with the beginning of a fresh weekand that it would be easier to stick to, but I started on a Tuesday evening after work. For me, this took out any instilled notions about dieting and exercising that definitely did not work for me in the past. In doing so, I challenged myself to find the end result of starting a new exercise regimen on an unconventional weekday. Therefore, that Tuesday evening, three or so years after the Tae-Bo craze, I began sweating to the beginner's video for thirty-minutes, which brings me to write this article several years later. I am hooked to this very day.

Allow me to share with you how I lost thirty-five pounds of fat in two months with Tae-Bo. After that first workout with Tae-Bo, I felt great immediately afterwards. That feeling of working out and taking the second step gave me all the motivation needed to move forward with the next workout and so forth. Tae-Bo makes you feel strong and fit while giving you the confidence that you can also defend yourself mind, body and soul. The health benefits are exceptional even after one week of Tae-Bo. While you will not lose your goal weight in one week, you will however, see results through and through. Now to me, that is motivation! For two months, here's what I did:

TIP: Never Skip Breakfast and make it super nutrional!

MONTH 1:
-30 Minutes of the Biginner's video before breakfast (drink water as needed throughout)
Abundant amounts of green leafy vegetables, lean protein and omega-3 fats for all meals.
No dairy, refined carbs, sugar, caffeine and "bad" fats. To supplement mssing nutrients, grab a high qualiy multi-vitamin.

MONTH 2:
-45 Minutes of Advanced video
Continued with the veggies and incorporated whole grains into a healthy eating habit. If you are not comfortable taking vitamins, most healthy foods will supply them. A healthy eating habit is certainly not easy to maintain, but over time it can be enjoyable and creative.

Below, I have recommendations of the exact Tae-Bo tapes that I have used to not only lose weight, but maintain my healthy lifestyle.
I hope that you are doing well! Just wanted to tell you about this cool new video that I just watched from my new friend and respected colleague, Dr Charles. In it, he reveals a very unusual tip for a flatter belly in just 3 to 10 days. I watched it, thought it was brilliant, and figured you might find it very helpful too.
I hope that this was short and sweet enough for ya. Have an amazing day!!
. So stay fit and strong my friends!

P.S. Always ask your doctor before beginning any diet and exercise regimens.

Link List

Learn to Be Money Savvy
Detailed articles about how to save money.


  • PC : Dead Rising 2 , how to fix corrupt save problem - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvk0kKlZl9M

    Please enable the annotations to read instructions. doing the above steps should be 100% safe, as long ya following the instructions. ***by doing the above ...


  • Billy Blanks Tae Bo Ultimate Collection Torrents - yourBittorrent

    yourbittorrent.com/?q=billy-blanks-tae-bo-ultimate-collection

    Download Billy Blanks Tae Bo Ultimate Collection Fast and for Free. Experience the best Torrents right here. More Billy Blanks Tae Bo Ultimate Collection available on ...


  • Billy Blanks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Blanks

    Billy Wayne Blanks (born September 1, 1955) is an American fitness guru, martial artist, actor, and the inventor of the Tae Bo exercise program. Contents 1 Career 2 ...


  • Bog body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body

    A bog body is a human cadaver that has been naturally mummified within a peat bog. Such bodies, sometimes known as bog people, are both geographically and ...


  • As Seen on TV

    asseenontvbuynow.com

    Reviews and information on the latest As Seen on TV infomercial products


  • Tae-Bo puts a kick in workouts

    www.enquirer.com/editions/1999/02/23/loc_tae-bo_puts_kick_in.html

    From West Coast craze to infomercial fame, Tae-Bo is about as hot as a fitness program can get. Its creator, Billy Blanks, has commandeered so much air time ...


  • Newsboys - God's Not Dead - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw

    Music video by Newsboys performing God's Not Dead (Official Music Video). 17,003 likes, 278 dislikes


  • exercise video reviews: Billy Blanks - Tae Bo

    www.videofitness.com/reviews/blanks-taebo.php

    Video Fitness contains quality exercise video reviews of Billy Blanks Tae Bo videos by consumer reviewers, plus advice and motivation from a large community of home ...


  • Days of Our Lives Fans

    daysofourlives.about.com/b

    Monday, August 12. Sami's life is threatened in prison. DVR Alert: EJ plays dirty to clear his fiance's name. You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment