How to get the motivation to lose weight

How to find the motivation to lose weight

Motivation to lose weight

This really sucks!
When you become unhappy with your appearance it seriously takes over your life. In order to motivate yourself ask yourself "what the reason is for wanting to lose weight." Is it because you don't fit in your clothes and have to wear sweat pants to hide the weight gain, you gain weight seasonably and are tired of having fat months, your uncomfortable with going out in fear of being called fat, your husband no longer finds you attractive, your kids have asked why you have a belly..

These are all examples of reasons and help you stay on track to obtain your ideal weight so you can feel good about yourself, wear things that make you feel attractive & sexy. Once you have found your reason post it to the mirror to look at every day. Its part of your plan for attack. Lets take a look at good daily eating habits.

Link List

For More Info On Meal Replacement Click Here
Meal replacement shakes help you get proper nutrition & save money so you be on your way to looking fab!
Healthy Dinner Ideas
Love the food network? They have a great selection of dinners that are easy to make and healthy (:
Snacks (:
Some simple snacks that are good for you.

Effective Exercise = More energy and quicker weight loss!

Motivation to lose weight

Me after changing my diet and adding exercise!
Okay I am very aware that much of what everyone hears about exercise is a myth! I promise you I am living example of it and will tell you what I know from many years of experience. I don't have a fancy degree but I do have experience in wasting time and doing much more work than needed! Just hear me out (: After having spent many years at the gym using machines for this and that.

What I discovered by spending 2 hours doing various cardio and weight lifting was this... I ended up quitting all together because my life revolved around the gym! I knew their had to be a better more effective way to kick my own butt without spending so much time working individual areas of my body. I also wanted to do this from the comfort of my home to save time and the monthly gym membership fees.

I remembered a conversation I had with a friend of mine from the gym (Personal Trainer) who was using some suspension training gadget and engaging his entire body while he worked out. I asked him how much time he spent doing this and he told me he spent 30mins- 1hr daily 5X week.
I hope that you are doing well! Just wanted to tell you about this cool new video that I just watched from my new friend and respected colleague, Dr Charles. In it, he reveals a very unusual tip for a flatter belly in just 3 to 10 days. I watched it, thought it was brilliant, and figured you might find it very helpful too.
I hope that this was short and sweet enough for ya. Have an amazing day!!
. I ordered the suspension trainer from Rip60: and was so glad I did I still use it to this day 1yr later!! Check out the videos below to learn more

Link List

Click Here To Check Out Rip60:
All the information on the Rip60: workout, DVDs that are included and preview of the workouts.
Indoor Activities
Great indoor activities to keep you active
Outdoor Activities
Great outdoor activities for those of you who don't mind the cold!


  • How To Lose Water Weight Fast - The Skinny School - How To Get ...

    www.theskinnyschool.com/how-to-lose-water-weight-fast

    You can lose a LOT of water weight in one day if you know how to do it properly. This lesson will teach you the reasons your body retains water, and will help you to ...


  • How To Lose Weight in Your Thighs

    howtoloseweightinyourthighsblog.com

    My story on how to lose weight in your thighs fast and keep it that way. I'm sharing how it took me only 5 weeks to lose thigh fat.


  • 5 Tips to Lose Stomach Fat, Get Flat Six Pack Abs, Ab Workouts ...

    www.truthaboutabs.com

    5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Six Pack Abs. 1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk ...


  • Fat Burning Furnace Fast Weight Loss Tips, How To Lose Fat

    www.fatburningfurnace.com

    How I lost pounds and pounds of stubborn flab and belly fat using Fat Burning Furnace, and how she cut down even more fat than me, plus several dress sizes while ...


  • How to Lose Belly Fat and Get a Flat Stomach - MotleyHealth

    www.motleyhealth.com/how-to-lose-belly-fat

    In this article we provide you with the our diet rules for losing weight and getting a flat stomach; specific advice for men, women, teens and seniors; exercise and ...


  • How to get rid of thigh fat How to lose weight in your thighs

    www.shapeupville.com/how-to-get-rid-of-thigh-fat

    How to get rid of thigh fat and learn how to lose weight in your thighs the effective way


  • Weight Loss - How To Information eHow

    www.ehow.com Health Diet & Nutrition

    Don't just sit there scratching your head, find useful info on Weight Loss on eHow. Get essential tips and learn more about everything from Can You Still Lose Weight ...


  • Lose Weight by Juicing - with details, guides, and how to get

    www.justonjuice.com/lose-weight-by-juicing

    Lose Weight by Juicing, cleansing your body, resetting your appetite, and restoring your taste buds. Anyone can lose weight by juicing right


  • 4 Ways to Lose Weight Fast - wikiHow

    www.wikihow.com Health Diet & Lifestyle Losing Weight

    If you want to lose weight, you're not alone. Almost half of all Americans are trying to lose weight at any given time. While there are many things you can do to shed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment